You have a choice! If you are not scheduled to have your MRI, CT, or Ultrasound at High Field & Open MRI, print an order form to take to your doctor and ask for us by name. Contact your insurance company or call us today at 502 429 6500 to find out how much we can save you.
Before you arrive:
- You will be contacted at least one business day before your reserved scan time
- Be sure to bring your driver’s license, insurance card (if applicable), and order if provided by your referring doctor
When you arrive:
- Both of our facilities provide free, convenient front-door parking
- You will be greeted by our friendly staff and asked to register for your reserved scan time
- You will be asked to change into scrubs and take off any metal objects such as watches, belts, rings, earrings , glasses, necklaces, etc.
- You can expedite this process by wearing comfortable clothing free of metal buttons, zippers, grommets, under-wire bras, or any other metal items
- You will be provided with a private locker to secure your personal belongings
- Your technologist will discuss your medical history and review a series of safety questions prior to your exam
- Once cleared, the technologist will complete your MRI, CT, or Ultrasound exam
- Your technologist will escort you back to your locker to gather your personal belongings and change-if necessary
- We will provide you with a CD or films of your exam based on your referring doctor’s preference
- Your report will be faxed to your doctor within 24 hours